Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism Ltd., is the official travel agent for ISM 2016 and will provide tourist services for participants, such as: hotel accommodations, optional tours, transfers from/to the airport, car rental, etc.
Diesenhaus-Unitours has secured a block of rooms in Haifa, making it possible to offer reduced rates to conference participants. In order to benefit from these rates, reservations, payments and notification of changes must be made directly with Diesenhaus-Unitours and not with the hotels.
- Hotel rates are per night, on bed and breakfast basis.
- Payments must be received in NIS.
- Israeli participants need to add 17% VAT to these rates.
|Hotel||Single Room||Double Room (2 persons)||Per Person in Double Room||Status|
|Leonardo Haifa||710 NIS||790 NIS||395 NIS||Full|
|Garden Boutique Hotel|
(10-15 minutes walking distance
from meeting venue)
|710 NIS||790 NIS||395 NIS||Full|
|Guest House||Single Room||Double Room (2 persons)||Per Person in Double Room|
|Youth Hostel Haifa|
(10 minute drive from meeting venue)
|264 NIS||360 NIS||180 NIS||Full|
- Early Reservation:
We urge you to make your reservation as soon as possible and before April 2016. Rooms will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Official Check-in/Check-out Times at Hotels:
Check-in: Sunday-Friday – 15:00; Saturday – 21:00
- Sharing Accommodation:
If you are reserving a room to be shared and paid for separately by two participants, please list the name of the other participant, or indicate that you wish us to find you a roommate. The Secretariat will assist as much as possible, but if a roommate cannot be found, the participant will be charged for a single room
- Credit Card:
Visa/Diners, Master Card/Isracard, American Express
Charges will be made by Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd.
- Bank Transfer:
To be made in NIS (New Israeli Shekel), payable to:
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd. / ISM2016
FIBI, The FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF ISRAEL LTD
The OPERA BRANCH 044
HAOPERA TOWER, 1 ALLENBY STREET
Account number 293342
Tel Aviv, Israel
Swift Code: FIRBILITXXX
IBAN Code: IL090310440000000293342
- Please ensure that the name of the conference and the name of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source, in addition to the registration fees. Please send copy of the bank transfer to email@example.com
- Commitment (Payment by employer):
The participant needs to complete the on-line Registration & Accommodation Form, and select “Commitment” in the “Payment Method” field.
Following registration, an official payment commitment or purchase order from the employer should be sent to:
Diesenhaus-Unitours, firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to +972-3-5610152 stating the amount and services covered. The summary printout of the on-line Registration and Accommodation Form should accompany the commitment/purchase order.
A bank transfer should follow the payment commitment/purchase order sent.
You will be required to enter in the form the name to whom the invoice should be made out to.
If the invoice should be on your name, you should list your ID (Teudat Zehut) number.
If the invoice should be made out to your institution, you need to list the name of institution and it’s VAT number.
Hotel reservations and other services will only be confirmed for registered participants if full payment has been received as listed above.
|Accommodation Cancellation Policy:|
Notification of cancellation should be sent in writing only to the Conference Secretariat:
Diesenhaus-Unitours – Convention Department
Fax: +972 -3-5610152 or e-mail: email@example.com
Refund of accommodation will be made as follows:
Leonardo Haifa Hotel
- Cancellations received by April 26, 2016 – full refund less US$ 40 handling fees.
- Cancellations received between April 27 and May 25 – one night cancellation fee will be charged.
- Cancellations received from May 26 or non-show – no refund.
Haifa Youth Hostel
- Cancellations received by April 26, 2016 – full refund less US$ 20 handling fees
- Cancellations received from April 27or non-show – no refund.