All participants in the ISM meeting have to register. All participants, including board members and organizing committee members, have to pay. Plenary and invited speakers from abroad are exempt from paying registration fees but they do need to register.
During registration to the ISM meeting you are granted a one year membership in the Israel Society for Microscopy.
Benefits of ISM membership:
- A one year membership in the Israel Society for Microscopy.
- A one year membership in the European Microscopy Society (EMS).
- Subscription to ISM’s mailing list.
- The right to vote at the general assembly, which takes place during the meeting and the right to be elected to the ISM board.
The official regulations of ISM can be found here (in Hebrew).
Participation in scientific sessions, conference material, coffee breaks & lunches.
Full payment of registration fee is required with submission of the registration form.
Payment of registration fees (in NIS) can be made in one of the following 3 ways:
- Credit Card:
Visa/Diners, Master Card/Isracard, American Express
Charges will be made by Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd.
- Bank Transfer:
To be made in NIS (New Israeli Shekel), payable to:
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd. / ISM2016
FIBI, The FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF ISRAEL LTD
The OPERA BRANCH 044
HAOPERA TOWER, 1 ALLENBY STREET
Account number 293342
Tel Aviv, Israel
Swift Code: FIRBILITXXX
IBAN Code: IL090310440000000293342
- Please ensure that the name of the conference and the name of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source, in addition to the registration fees. Please send copy of the bank transfer to email@example.com
- Commitment (Payment by employer)
The participant needs to complete the on-line Registration & Accommodation Form, and select “Commitment” in the “Payment Method” field.
Following registration, an official payment commitment or purchase order from the employer should be sent to:
Diesenhaus-Unitours, firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to +972-3-5610152 stating the amount and services covered. The summary printout of the on-line Registration and Accommodation Form should accompany the commitment/purchase order.
A bank transfer should follow the payment commitment/purchase order sent.
You will be required to enter in the form the name to whom the invoice should be made out to.
If the invoice should be on your name, you should list your ID (Teudat Zehut) number.
If the invoice should be made out to your institution, you need to list the name of institution and it’s VAT number.
Forms submitted with no payment details, will not be processed.
Registration will be confirmed only if full payment has been received.
|Registration Cancellation Policy|
All cancellations must be received in writing.
Refund will be as follows:
- Cancellation received before April 22, 2016 – full refund less NIS 150 handling fee.
- Thereafter – no refund will be made.
|Change / Update the Registration Details|
After submission of the filled form one should get a confirmation email (titled “ISM 2016 – Registration Acknowledgement Letter”) with the details of the registration. The email contains also the link and password for future update of the registration form, if needed.
|Contact for Registration and Accommodation Issues|
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism Ltd.
Tel: +972-(0)3-5651344 (Tel-Aviv, Israel)