The 55th Annual Meeting of the Israel Society for Microscopy
הכנס השנתי ה-55 של האגודה הישראלית למיקרוסקופיה
Dear ISM Members and Friends,
Thank you all for participating and contributing to a very successful and inspiring meeting. Special thanks to all our plenary and invited speakers !
We also wish to thank our partners from the industry and from the academia
for their generous financial support.
- Ori Brookstein, from the Weizmann Institute of Science, recipient of the Mutsafi Memorial Prize for his work titled: “EVOLUTIONARY ORIGIN OF SILK MATERIAL HIERARCHY”
- Emanuel Avrahami, from the Weizmann Institute of Science, recipient of the Margulis Memorial Prize for his work titled: “REVEALING THE PRINCIPLES OF COMPLEX BIOGENIC CRYSTAL FORMATION WITH ELECTRON TOMOGRAPHY”
- Mohammad Atrash, from Bar-Ilan University, recipient of the Best Poster in Life Science for his work titled: “RNA EXPORT THROUGH THE NUCLEAR PORE COMPLEX IS DIRECTIONAL”
- Emma Massasa, from the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, recipient of the Best Poster in Materials Science for her work titled: “THIN LAYER BUCKLING IN PEROVSKITE CsPbBr3 NANOBELTS”
- Ilana Shtein & Einat Zelinger, from Ariel University and the Faculty of Agriculture (the Hebrew University), recipients of the 2022 Best Micrograph titled: “SEA ANEMONE AMBROSIA CONFERTIFLORA STAMINATE FLORET PISTILLODIUM”.
We hope to meet you again next year at the 56th annual meeting of ISM - ISM2023