We invite you to submit abstracts for the ISM 2017 Annual Meeting.
|Abstract Submission Information|
- Abstracts may be submitted for an oral or poster presentation.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English using the online Abstract Submission Link below.
- Abstracts will be published on the conference website. Submission of the abstract constitutes the authors’ consent for such publication.
- Registration of the presenting author is mandatory. In order to ensure inclusion in the program and in the conference publications, the presenting author is required to register no later than April 26, 2017.
|Abstract Submission Guidelines|
Before you start the abstract submission process, please read and prepare all necessary information detailed below.
The on-line Abstract Submission Form includes the following parts:
Part 1: Abstract Template
- Download the abstracts template from the link under “Instructions for Abstract submission” or from here – ABSTRACT TEMPLATE.
Part 2: Presentation type
- Margulis Prize – If you want your submitted abstract to be considered for the Margulis prize More details
- Oral – Life Science session – More details
- Oral – Materials session – More details
- Poster – Life sciences – More details
- Poster – Materials sciences – More details
- Micrograph competition – More details
Part 3: Abstract Title – enter the title of your abstract.
Part 4: Abstract body – fill the abstract body using the template following the strict instructions.
Part 5: Abstract Upload
Upload the abstract file in Word (.docx) format using the “Choose File” button. File size shouldn’t exceed 10MB.
Part 6: End Message
After you click SUBMIT, you can move on to the registration payment or logout. You can come back at a later stage to reload your abstract or upload another one.