All participants in the ISM meeting have to register. All participants, including board members and organizing committee members, have to pay. Plenary and invited speakers from abroad are exempt from paying registration fees but they do need to register.
During registration to the ISM meeting you are granted a one year membership in the Israel Society for Microscopy.
Benefits of ISM membership:
- A one year membership in the Israel Society for Microscopy.
- A one year membership in the European Microscopy Society (EMS).
- Subscription to ISM’s mailing list.
- The right to vote at the general assembly, which takes place during the meeting and the right to be elected to the ISM board.
The official regulations of ISM can be found here (in Hebrew).
Participation in scientific sessions, meeting material, coffee breaks & lunch.
The on-line form will be open till June 17, 2018. After that date, registration will be available on-site.
Full payment of registration fee is required with submission of the registration form.
Payment of registration fees (in NIS) can be made in one of the following 3 ways:
- Credit Card:
Visa/Diners, Master Card/Isracard, American Express
Charges will be made by Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd.
- Bank Transfer:
To be made in NIS (New Israeli Shekel), payable to:
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd. / Microscopy2018
FIBI – The First International Bank of Israel
Account number: 293342
The Opera Branch 044
Haopera Tower, 1 Allenby Street
Tel Aviv, Israel
Swift Code: FIRBILITXXX
IBAN Code: IL090310440000000293342
- Please ensure that Microscopy and the name of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source, in addition to the registration fees.
- Please send copy of the bank transfer to the Meeting Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payments by bank transfer should be made until June 3, 2018.
- Commitment (Payment by employer in NIS for Israeli participants only. Available if commitment is received by June 3, 2018)
- The participant needs to complete the on-line Registration & Accommodation Form, and select “Commitment” in the “Payment Method” field.
- Following the submission of the on-line form, a purchase order from the employer should be sent to the Meeting Secretariat. Services and amount covered must be stated. A bank transfer should follow.
- Commitment should be received by June 3, 2018.
Important: Registration will be confirmed only if full payment has been received.
You will be required to enter in the form the name to whom the invoice should be made out to.
If the invoice should be on your name, you should list your ID (Teudat Zehut) number.
If the invoice should be made out to your institution, you need to list the name of institution and it’s VAT number.
Before starting to fill out the Registration Form, please have ready your passport number (overseas participants) or ID number (Israeli participants).
|Registration Cancellation Policy|
All cancellations must be received in writing.
Refund will be as follows:
- Cancellation received before May 2, 2018 – full refund less 50 NIS handling fee.
- Thereafter – no refund will be made.
|Change / Update the Registration Details|
After submission of the filled form one should get a confirmation email (titled “ISM 2018 – Registration Acknowledgement Letter”) with the details of the registration. The email contains also the link and password for future update of the registration form, if needed.
|Contact for Registration Issues|
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism Ltd.
Tel: +972-3-5651344; +972-3-5651313