Microscopes, Sample preparation, Analysis tools, Special detectors
- Instrument Type
- Instrument Name
- MERLIN HR-
- Special Detectors
- Instrument Photo
- Instrument Description
- Zeiss HR-SEM system based on MERLIN platform including: GEMINI II column, solid chamber on an auto-pendulum anti-vibration system, with easy operation system SmartSem and dual joystick keyboard, for easy control. 5-axes motorized eucentric stage.
We also obtain the following issue processing equipment for EM :
1. Leica EM TP Automatic Tissue processor
Specifications: Turntable for 24 EM vials or 12 EM vials, Memory for 99 programs: each step from 00h00min 99h59min Delay start. Specimen agitation adjustable from 05Hz Preset and programmable reagent list of 200 reagents. Reagent list, includes: Buffer, osmium, OsO4, ethanol, resin, methanol.
2. Automated Critical Point Dryer Leica EM CPD300
- Leica EM CPD300 dries specimens such as pollen, tissue, plants, insects, etc. as well as industrial samples, for example Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS), in a fully automated and controlled process. This automated, controlled technique leads to perfect, reproducible results and ensures the same sample quality from every run.
- Fully computer controlled, Fully automated, reproducible and controlled processes. Reduced CO2 consumption and running cost with new Leica Filler concept.
3. Quorum Sputter coater, model Q150T S – high resolution sputter coater
Specifications: Quorum Sputter coater, model Q150T S – high resolution sputter coater for oxidising and non-oxidising (noble)metals. A wide selection of sputtering targets is available, including iridium (Ir) and chromium (Cr) which are highly recommended for FE-SEM applications
Details of the the labs and how to contact them
- Lab name
- The Scientific Equipment Center
- Lab details
- Building E
- Lab institute
- Lab location
- Faculty of Medicine
- Contact person
- Dafna Ben Yosef
- Contact email
- dafna.ben-yosef AT mail.biu.ac.il
- Contact phone
- Contact mobile
- Contact fax