ISM 2012 – The 46th Annual Scientific Meeting of
The Israel Society for Microscopy
May 22nd, 2012 – Ben Gurion University, Be’er-sheva.
Dganit Danino (Technion) – Chair, Eyal Shimoni (WIS) – Secretary, Zahava Barkay (TAU) – Treasurer, Maya Bar-Sadan (BGU), Amit Kohn (BGU), Louisa Meshi (BGU), Inna Popov (HUJI), Edith Suss-Toby (Technion), Aryeh Weiss (BIU)
Dganit Danino (Technion), Eyal Shimoni (WIS), Zahava Barkay (TAU), Maya Bar-Sadan (BGU), Inna Popov (HUJI), Edith Suss-Toby (Technion), Aryeh Weiss (BIU), Yaron Kauffmann (Technion), Ronit Popovitz (WIS)
- Professor Dan Shechtman, Technion, Nobel Prize Laureate in chemistry and an Honorary Lifetime Member of the ISM.
- Professor Tom Walz, The Laboratory of Molecular Electron Microscopy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA.
Materials science lecturers:
- Dr. Neil Young, University of Oxford, UK.
- Prof. Aaron Lewis, The Hebrew University.
- Dr. Yaron Kauffmann, Technion.
- Prof. Yuval Golan, Ben Gurion University.
Life science lecturers:
- Prof. Ueli Aebi, University of Basel, Switzerland.
- Prof. Bhanu Jena, Wayne State University, USA.
- Dr. Sharon G. Wolf, Weizmann Institute of Science.
- Dr. Leah Gheber, Ben Gurion University.
- Dr. David Sprinzak, Tel Aviv University.
Full program with abstracts (~4MB)