We invite you to submit abstracts for the ISM 2016 Annual Meeting.
|Abstract Submission Information|
- Abstracts may be submitted for an oral or poster presentation.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English using the online Abstract Submission Link below.
- Abstracts will be published on the conference website. Submission of the abstract constitutes the authors’ consent for such publication.
- Notifications on the status of submitted abstracts will be sent to the presenting author by March 23, 2016
- Registration of the presenting author is mandatory. In order to ensure inclusion in the program and in the conference publications, the presenting author is required to register no later than April 3, 2016.
|Abstract Submission Guidelines|
Before you start the abstract submission process, please read and prepare all necessary information detailed below.
The on-line Abstract Submission Form includes the following parts:
Part 1: Presenting author’s contact details (use full first name and last name)
Part 2: Authors
- The name of the presenting author will automatically appear as the first author.
- Insert only the names of the additional authors in the order that they should appear in the abstract. You will be able to change the order of authors by using the edit icon.
- Use full first name and last name of all authors.
Part 3: Affiliation/s (Institution/s)
- Insert institution details and check the box/es of author/s associated to that institution.
- Fields include: Affiliation (Institution), Department, City (State, if applicable) and Country.
- Make a separate entry for each institution. Do not repeat identical institution details if they apply to more than one author.
- Text should be in Upper and Lower Case (Title Case).
- Do not abbreviate Department, Institute, University, etc. Please note that only the text you insert in the field, will show on the abstract.
Part 4a: Presentation type
- Competition – Micrograph Competition details Device Fabrication Competition details
- Invited lecture (to be selected by invited speakers only)
- Oral presentation (contributed abstracts) – More details
- Poster presentation (contributed abstracts) – More details
If you want your submitted abstract to be considered for the Margulis prize (More details) please mark the checkbox.
Part 4b: Topic
Please select from the topics below, the one that describes best your presentation.
- Life Science
- Materials Science
- Micrograph Competition
- Device Fabrication Competition
Part 5a: Abstract Title – limited to 25 words. Use CAPITAL LETTERS.
Part 5b: Abstract body
- Limited to 500 words including references (fewer if a figure/table is included).
- Abbreviations must be defined upon first use and avoided in the title.
- Copy & paste your abstract into the abstract area or type it in directly.
- Images, tables may be uploaded in JPG, GIF or PNG format. Please note that each image included equals to approx. 35 words. Images should be of up to 500kb.
Part 6: Preview
Most important: proofread your abstract and insert/format special characters that may have been corrupted in the copy & paste process. You can navigate to previous pages by using the Back button on your browser. After proofreading the abstract, click “SUBMIT”.
Part 7: End Message
After you click SUBMIT, a automatic “End Message” will indicate that the abstract was successfully submitted.
|E-mail Acknowledgement & Abstract Number|
Shortly after submitting your abstract, you will receive by e-mail an automatic submission acknowledgement with your abstract number. It will also include a link to access your abstract, should you need to revise it.
The abstract submission system is designed to run on many internet browsers, but we recommend that you use the latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer (v.11 / v.10), Google Chrome 5, or Firefox (v3.6 or better).
|Contact for Abstract Submission Issues|
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism Ltd.
Tel: +972-(0)3-5651324 (Tel-Aviv, Israel)